The new Range Rover has been redesigned from the ground up. Well, 90 percent is new. It may not so be in appearance but look closely and the styling is softer over the "edgy" first generation. It is the first Land Rover to use the new Premium Transverse Architecture.
Here's what you need to know in easy to digest bullet points.
• Evoque: The original luxury compact Range Rover sets new standards of refinement, capability and sustainability
• Effortless: New architecture technology delivers smooth, quiet and refined drive
• Efficient: Three- and four-cylinder Ingenium petrol and diesel engines, Hybrid-electric power, 48-volt MHEV and a 3-cylinder PHEV
• Go anywhere: Innovative Terrain Response 2 technology meets your needs from the city streets to the mountain tops, ensuring your destination is reached no matter the conditions
• Connected: Apple CarPlay connects you to your smartphone, 4G Wi-Fi hotspot connects you to the internet, while InControl Remote connects you to the vehicle
• Spacious: Compact 4.37m footprint, now with more kneeroom for rear passengers and greater luggage space
• Command visibility: World’s first ground view technology making the bonnet invisible, while a high-definition video screen revolutionises the rear view mirror
• Self-learning: Smart Settings uses artificial intelligence algorithms to learn driver preferences and readies the cabin for your journey
• Available to order now: New Range Rover Evoque priced from £31,600* in the UK